The MINTDATA™ interface is made up of three main blocks:
- Surface — This is where you create and manage the user interface (UI).
- Spreadsheet — This is where you define the behavior of your application.
- Flow Editor — This is where you define the data flow for your application.
From the main toolbar, you can show/hide the blocks and their panels as well as preview, publish your app, and navigate to Workspace.
The main toolbar contains the following buttons:
|Go to Workspace|
|Show/Hide the Outline panel|
|Preview the application|
|Publish the application|
|Show/Hide the Properties panel|
|Show/Hide the spreadsheet|
Surface contains the following panels:
- Outline panel - Where you can manage Pages, Outline, and Components.
- Viewport - Displays the visual part of your application.
- Properties panel - Where you set options such as Overlay, Position, Layout of Children elements.