To align components relative to the bounding rect:
- Using Shift + click, select two or more components you want to align. A bounding rect is displayed around the selected items.
- To align the components horizontally relative to the left-side, center, or right-side of the bounding rect:
- Right-click on any of the components.
- Select Align horizontally, and then select either Left, Center, or Right.
- To align the components vertically relative to the top, center, or bottom of the bounding rect:
- Right-click on any of the components
- Select Align vertically, and then select either Top, Middle, or Bottom.