Create a flow
The flow editor lets you integrate with external systems by creating flows. A flow includes several blocks connected into a pipeline. You can invoke a flow by calling a spreadsheet function.
To create a flow:
- In an empty cell, start typing "create" until Create new flow... is displayed.
- Click on Create new flow.... The Flow Name dialog appears.
- In the Flow Name dialog, change the automatically generated flow name to a more meaningful name to help you identify the flow later.
- Click OK to confirm the flow name.
- After you created a flow, you add and configure blocks that are to be used in the flow.
- Connect the blocks and remove unused blocks.
Now, you can invoke the flow by calling the corresponding flow spreadsheet function.